FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Gene Cutler, Regional Sales Director
ACSIA Partners LLC
Five Reasons to Give Yourself the Holiday Gift of Long-Term Care Insurance
This Holiday Season Could Be the Merriest Ever Says Long-Term Care Specialist Gene Cutler of ACSIA Partners LLC
Manhasset, NY December 12, 2014 – If you’re 50-plus, Gene Cutler has some holiday advice for you. “Consider giving yourself the gift of long-term care insurance,” Cutler says. “It just might lift your spirits during the gift-giving season.” Cutler, a NY-based agent of ACSIA Partners LLC, is an expert in long-term care planning.
There are 5 reasons why you might enjoy the holidays more if you secure LTC insurance this month, according to Cutler.
1. Asset Protection. “With insurance available to pay for care, you’ll breathe easier knowing you’ve protected your retirement assets,” Cutler says. “Your savings and equity won’t be as vulnerable to unexpected care costs.” This knowledge alone can make December more enjoyable, Cutler points out.
2. Lifestyle Protection. “With LTC insurance and a good retirement plan, you can look forward to independence and a satisfying existence in spite of needing care,” Cutler says. “Otherwise, you might have no choice but to move to an institution.”
3. Asset Protection of Family. “Your children and other relatives will appreciate the fact that you have taken financial responsibility for your own future. They will breathe easier knowing their own assets aren’t at risk to pay for your care.”
4. Lifestyle Protection of Family. Many working Americans, mostly women, lose time from work or take early retirement to become long-term caregivers for a relative who lacks long-term care insurance. This disrupts their lives and diminishes lifetime earnings. “If you give yourself the gift of LTC insurance this December, it’s also a gift to your family,” says Cutler.
5. Tax Relief. A substantial portion of LTC premiums may be deducted on federal income tax returns. Many states offer additional tax deductions or credits. “Why not smile at tax time?” says Cutler. “Get yourself set up for 2015 and every year after.”
For all these reasons, ”you’ll have less to worry about this December,” says Cutler. “You can pay more attention to sharing gifts and good times. And family members, less worried about you, can relax and enjoy themselves more too.” All around, your holiday might be more festive and satisfying than ever.
The process of securing LTC insurance can be satisfying too. The key, says Cutler, is to link up with an advisor you trust. When that happens, “Many people tell us their stress just melts away.”
Gene Cutler is a leading long-term care solutions agent in NY, serving consumers as well as organizations. “We’re glad to help them find the best, most affordable solution for their situation,” Cutler says. "In addition to long-term care insurance, today's options range from critical illness insurance and annuities to life insurance with LTC riders."
Information is available from Cutler at firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.genecutler.com or 516-869-6767.
In California the company is known as xACSIA Partners Insurance Agency; in other states, as ACSIA Partners.
# # #
I have known Mr. Gene Cutler for more than twelve years when he began to advise my wife Marion and me about the long-term care insurance that we wanted to take out with the approach of our retireme… Read More
(V.R. Berghahn- Professor Emeritus, Columbia University, NY