FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ACSIA Partners LLC
Check Out Long-Term Care Insurance Agents before Engaging with Them, Gene Cutler of ACSIA Partners LLC Advises
Manhasset, NY July 21, 2015 – If you’re in the market for long-term care insurance, you’ve probably submitted some online forms. And your phone may be ringing. How should you respond? “Cautiously at first,” says Gene Cutler, a long-term care specialist with ACSIA Partners LLC, a leading long-term care insurance agency.
“Before any agent can develop valid recommendations and quotes, they need a lot of personal information,” Cutler explains. “Sensitive facts about your health and finances. So you’d better know who you’re dealing with.” Also, Cutler adds, “Their level of experience matters, so it’s good to check that out too.”
The specialist suggests going online to answer three key questions:
1. Do they have a professional website? Today a site is an agent’s calling card, evidence they’re in business and serious about it, Cutler asserts. “Their site provides a wealth of information about them and their practice,” Cutler explains. “To find their site, ask them for its address, or search for it by entering their name and ‘long term care insurance.’” What if they don’t have a site? “That’s not a good sign,” says Cutler. “The agents in our company have robust sites with their picture, location, states where they’re licensed, carriers they represent, news about them, and more.”
2. Can you find evidence of them beyond their site? “Search for them on Google or Bing, and on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.” Cutler suggests. “Enter their name and the words, ‘long term care.’ Do they come up? How often? Are people recommending them or referring to them? Are they being quoted in the news or industry publications?”
3. Can you find them on specialized industry sites? Many agents have registered with one or more of the following, according to Cutler:
- American Association for Long-Term Care Insurance. Registered members are listed by zip code here: http://www.aaltci.org/cgi-bin/distance2agents
- Long Term Care Guild. Registered members may be found by entering their name in “Advanced search,” here: http://ltcguild.ning.com/profiles/members/
- National Care Planning Council. Participating agents may be found by state here: https://www.longtermcarelink.net/a7insurancequotes.htm
- Agent Review, the new rating and matching service for insurance agents and buyers. Registered members may be found by selecting “Long Term Care” as the insurance type and entering a zip code, here: http://agentreview.net/
“Once you’ve checked an agent out,” says Cutler, “you can breathe easy knowing you’re dealing with a pro, and get down to brass tacks.”
Gene Cutler is a leading long-term care solutions agent serving consumers and organizations in AZ, CA, CT, DC, FL, GA, IL, MA, MD, ME, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, SC, TX, VA, VT, WV. “We’re glad to help them find the best, most affordable solution for their situation,” Cutler says. “In addition to long-term care insurance, today's options range from critical illness insurance to annuities and life insurance with LTC riders.”
Information is available from Cutler at firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.genecutler.com or 516-869-6767.
In California the company is known as xACSIA Partners Insurance Agency; in other states, as ACSIA Partners.
# # #
I have known Mr. Gene Cutler for more than twelve years when he began to advise my wife Marion and me about the long-term care insurance that we wanted to take out with the approach of our retireme… Read More
(V.R. Berghahn- Professor Emeritus, Columbia University, NY